As an agent, you can flag articles that contain inconsistencies or mistakes directly in the knowledge section of the context panel while you are working on a ticket, without having to click out of the ticket.
To flag an article in Knowledge
- In the ticket that you are working on, click the Knowledge icon () in the context panel.
- Search for the article you want to flag, then click the article to open it.
- Hover over the paragraph that you want to add feedback to.
- Click the More menu icon () to the right of the paragraph that you want to provide feedback for, then click Add feedback.
Note: You can only flag articles, you cannot flag Community posts.
- In the Add feedback field, describe what needs to be changed.
- Click Send feedback.
You'll receive a confirmation notification that your feedback has been submitted, with a link to the ticket that was created for it.
If you click the link to the ticket then you can see the article in the ticket with your feedback, and the paragraph relating to your feedback, highlighted.
The ticket is automatically assigned to the owner of the article to review and if you click Edit, the article opens in a new tab. If the information about the owner is not available, then the ticket will remain unassigned.
In Explore, the article you flagged is captured in the Knowledge Capture dashboard for reporting (see Analyzing your Knowledge Capture activity).